You Will Need;
- a steel/ aluminium egg ring
- 2 flat topped screws
- 4 washers that fit said screws
- 2 dome nuts that fit said screws
- a piece of flat chain, watchband or leather buckle
- heavy duty wire cutters or bolt cutters
- a drill
- a vice
- heavy duty chain nosed pliers
- a small metal file
- sharpie or permanent marker
1. Using the wire cutters or bolt cutters, cut open the egg ring. be careful as it will spring apart quite forcefully
2. file away the edges so the egg ring is smooth
3. secure the egg ring bangle in the vice. using chain nose pliers, bend the ends around into a spiral
4. again in the vice, mark out and drill 4 holes in the egg ring - approximately evenly spaced. have these holes match the diameter of your screws.
5. thread 2 washers on a screw then thread through one of the holes nearest to the opening of the egg ring screw on the dome nut. repeat on opposite side.
6. secure on your watchband with wire by threading it through the two remaining holes and wiring it on. glue with superglue or epoxy and remove the wire once the glue is dry.
Here is the finished result;
sorry its a cruddy picture.